Jade Jagger for INDISKA to launch next week!Posted 7/05/2010
An exciting and truly great day was spent on the campaign shoot with Jade Jagger on her collaboration with INDISKA, a bohemian modern fashion and interior design brand based in Sweden. The vision of INDISKA is to inspire with a mix of colours, warmth and happiness influenced by the Indian and Oriental cultures – in other words to create an image from another world. INDISKA, that has formerly given priority to cooperation with Indian designers, is launching on the 12th of May both a clothing and interior design collection designed by the famous style icon Jade Jagger known for her unique bohemian style.
Jade designed all sorts for them, stunning dresses, hammocks and handbags to name a few…Find out more at www.jadejaggerforindiska.com.
For the campaign shoot last February, Jade had just come back from India and had a perfect natural sun-kissed glow. For her make-up, I just used:
- a little matt bronzer by St Tropez to enhance her complexion
- Channel kohl in brown was worked into the upper lash line
- lots and lots of zoom lash mascara by M.A.C in black
- Becca lip & cheek creme in petal was patted on lips and cheeks
- and I finished off with a little of air kiss lipgloss by Clinique
I think Jade’s effortless beach hair look worked well with the whole look, bumble and bumble surf spray is the best product for this, just spray in and go!
Check out the behind the scenes video below !